Monday, April 23, 2012

MY BIRTHDAY!

Big thanks to all my loved ones who came out to celebrate my 27th year on this earth, last Saturday. We had an awesome dinner at Mohawk Bend in Echo Park, then spent the rest of the evening there drinking. I had really great time with family and friends!!! Thanks again, I love you all!!! For those that couldn't make it, thank you for all the warm birthday wishes!... maybe next year you can see me trow up in the restroom toilet! hahaha
The cake was BOMB!!!
My beautiful Mom!
Trev, me the Harpoon and Rene
My lil sister Cheyenne and boyfriend Javi and my good friend Jack
My cousin Jasmine and her boyfriend Mark.
My homie, Buddy from Transitions Skate shop!
This crazy Vato showed up! Good times!
My big brother Jay and his girlfriend Blair.
My lil sister Bunny and her husband Todd.
Spencer!...
Spencer's lovely wife Yvette.

No comments: