Monday, June 27, 2011

Born Free Weekend

Matt asked me to drive the Dice Van to the show cause Dean is out of town. I was more than happy to do so. We arrived friday afternoon and camped at the show. I had a blast!!! As most of you who went know, there was just too much good stuff to see. Absolutely the best show in So Cal. Maybe even the country. Masses of people, old friends and people from out of state and out of the country came. It was really really a good time. And there was no shortage of beer too. I was not planning on setting up a booth at all but I figured since I was drivin the Van and gonna be there all weekend I might as well bring a set of fresh paint jobs to show. It was a great show for me to kinda dip back into the scene, show some of my latest work and pass out my new business cards.
Thanks again Matt and Justina.




4 comments:

Maindrive said...

Haha...the tins for my 2 current builds on the table. Looks great, Sonny! Can't wait to get 'em back in my garage real soon!

jason webber said...

Man your stuff is always on point.

Sonny Boy Paint said...

Thanks Jason! Your bike was pretty amazing!

Sonny Boy Paint said...

Hey Cory They will be coming soon buddy! Thanks for sending them my way!