Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Oil & Water Art Show

Last week was crazy busy for me. I had to finish my tank for the art show, while finishing some of my customers tins, then James from Us Versus Them, hit me up last minute, to paint the logos for their show on the windows at the Known Gallery. So I accomplished all of that in a week and then took the weekend off in Las Vegas with my girlfriend Nicole. Pretty stressful week, but it was fun hangin with the UVT Crew and then relaxing in Vegas with my girl and her family.
Here are some pics I stole from Morgan, from Us Versus Them.






The Harpoon & James






IMG_9857

IMG_9856

IMG_0067

IMG_9897

IMG_9890

IMG_9881

IMG_9773

IMG_9804IMG_9805

3 comments:

mindpill said...

sonny, you are hands down one of the most talented artists in so.cal...... i have been watching from the distance and have blown away everytime. i`m savin` my money for you to paint my ride. be peace.....

Sonny Boy Paint said...

Thanks so much for the compliments, means a lot!!! Let me know when you are ready, would be glad to help out.
All the best.

Unknown said...

love your job, very nice !
michel