Monday, March 5, 2012

Coming up for air...

Been so slammed with work that I haven't had time to do anything. Since this year started I have been non stop painting,pinstriping and lettering, long nights and weekends. I feel like its time I come up for a lil' air and share with ya'll what I have been up to this past month....

My friend Grant hooked me up to do this job for Source Interlink Media Group, whom he works for. Hot Rod magazine, and Sailor Jerry Rum teamed up to build this Rat Rod. So they commissioned Mackey's Hot Rods in Huntington Beach, to build it and me to hand paint all of the Sailor Jerry original art work on the car.
Good times hangin out and workin together with Brian and Austin of Mackey's Hot Rods, on this project. Its funny because. Brian, Austin and I met a few years ago when we went to Japan for Mooneyes show. So it was nice to be able to work with them.

Keep an eye out for this! It will be gettin around to all of the shows coming up.












4 comments:

Perry's kustom paint said...

great job!!!

Radical Twin said...

hi,
great job !!!
@+
EE, from RFT
Bikes, Babes, Tattoos and Rock'n'Roll ... Enjoy !

Marcos FKC said...

Amazing work like always bro !! But cut this hair !!

Sonny Boy Paint said...

Thanks Guys!