Thursday, April 26, 2012

DANNY D

Took some time to go visit the notorious Danny D, on Monday. I have known Danny for a few years trough mutual friends and seeing him at shows, but I had never been to his shop. Trevelen told me I should come down and hang out because both he and Danny were working on there pieces for the Sesame Street art show at KNOWN Gallery this weekend. So I hung out for a minute and snapped some shots of Danny's shop. Danny's a true artist, a living legend in my eyes. He has been in the game for quite sometime and does some of the best full custom paint jobs on Lowriders. Great talking with him and listening to his stories!
Thanks for the t shirt Danny! I got the first one from his new batch, hot off the press!
Danny's piece for the art show.
Trevelen's piece for the art show.

No comments: