Sunday, January 29, 2012

Grand National Roadster Show

Me and Nicole took a trip to the GNRS.
We had such a good time. I have never been to the show as a spectator. Usaully I set up with the pinstriper reunion and work my ass off. Not this year. It so nice because you can actually see everything and enjoy the show and hang out with good friends. I think next year I will do the pinstriper reunion...


This was my favorite at the whole entire show! Wish I owned it!





Hung out with Pacaman for a minute. He was rippin it up at the Pinstripe reunion.




Always good to see Jimmy C! One of my favorite artists, the nicest guy, always so cool to talk to him.

Aki's bike was in the show. Nice to see it compete! Hope he wins.









Kosuke from Sunrise Cycles. I helped him paint this, he did most of the design. Its an amazing looking Panhead. Look at those pipes!



Born Free Bike. We only had enough time to get it in primer coat for the show.

Bunch of Denver Choppers. Nice view!


This was Nicole's Favorite car. She has good taste.



The Late Great Walt Prey's work was present!

No comments: